Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Yee haw! (pics)

  1. #1
    Inactive Member only1genevieve's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 5th, 2005
    Posts
    483
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I finally figured out how to get my pictures from my phone online! Now I can share pictures here, too!

    Here are a couple of my first. It's my new girl, who's name as-of-now (I still haven't decided for sure [img]wink.gif[/img] ) is Edana. The quality isn't the best, but hey, it's better than nothin'. What do you think?

    cowgirl3
    cowgirl2

  2. #2
    Janie3082
    Guest Janie3082's Avatar

    Post

    Aww, she's really cute! Those pics look really good to have come off a cell phone! [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    MissCurlyCat
    Guest MissCurlyCat's Avatar

    Post

    OMG, that is so cute!

    I'm afraid to say it but...... I think that outfit looks good on every doll except for Molly.

  4. #4
    Felicity_Fan85
    Guest Felicity_Fan85's Avatar

    Post

    She's very pretty!

  5. #5
    Inactive Member amyjoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2004
    Posts
    1,029
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    #24 is adorable in that outfit!!!!!!! Love your pictures!!! [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member MaryCarly's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,010
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Your doll is adorable. I love what you did with her hair and I love her outfit. I keep looking at that outfit in the catalog and I am not sure if I like it, but the way you paired it with jeans, it is super cute. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member adorevintage's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 25th, 2006
    Posts
    159
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    She reminds me of Jessie from Toy Story 2!!! SO CUTE!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member MegadethLady's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 21st, 2006
    Posts
    132
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I love it!

  9. #9
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Very cute! [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    She reminds me of Jessie from Toy Story 2!!!
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You're right, she does!
    Nia
    [img]smile.gif[/img]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member AGcrazy's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2006
    Posts
    338
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Too cute! She's the perfect little cowgirl! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •